Whether you’re installing a new gas oven, renewing old gas lines, or bringing gas into your house for the first time, SP Brisbane Plumbers professional gasfitters can carry out the work for you.
24/7 emergency gas repairs
If you smell gas or receive an unusually high gas bill, you may have a gas leak. If you suspect a gas leak, don’t wait. Call us on 0418 889 933, anytime 24/7, and we’ll have one of our specialized gas fitters at your door to identify and repair your gas leak.
Gas fittings and gas leaks repairs are potentially dangerous jobs and services should always be carried out by professional and very importantly licensed gasfitters. SP Plumbing Services include:
- Gas installations
- Gas fitting
- Connection inspection and service
- Bayonet installations
- Stove installations
- Gas hot water systems
- Gas Heaters
- Gas leaks and detections
- Gas Line renewals
- Converting LPG BBQ to natural gas
- LPG connections and repairs
SP Brisbane plumbers, gas fitters professionals are well trained and highly experienced.
Immediate LPG or natural gas safety hazards TIP
You can perform a test yourself to determine whether you have a gas leak. Turn off all the appliances in your home that use gas. Take your 1st gas meter reading (normally located in the from right or left hand side of your premises) and then again after 10 minutes. If the reading has changed you may have a gas leak. It is important you call one of our Brisbane Gas plumbers immediately to repair your leak and talk you through turning of your gas from the meter.
If you have a galvanized gas service that’s rusted and leaking, one of our licensed gas-fitters can replace it with a copper or composite pipe work system, to ensure the same sort of leak never recurs.
If there is evidence or you suspect of an LPG or natural gas leak at your premises or gas odours:
- Do not do anything that is likely to cause a gas explosion, such as lighting a match, operating an electrical switch, or even using a telephone in the building
- Leave the building immediately and keep a safe distance away – 100 feet or more. Notify other building occupants of the safety concern.
- Call SP Plumbers Brisbane any time on 0418 889 933 to rectify your gas problem.
- Contact your gas company if there has been damage done to the gas meter due to an excavator or car driving into it to cut off the main supply to prevent hazards that could be life threatening.
- In case of life safety hazards appropriate emergency services should be called.